The Customer is informed that the collection of his personal data is necessary for the sale of the Products by the Seller as well as for their transmission to third parties for the purpose of delivery of the Products. These personal data are collected only for the execution of the sales contract. Personal data is any information that can identify you, directly or indirectly. This may include identifying information such as your last name, first name, email address, date of birth, postal address, IP address, purchasing habits or preferences. We use your personal data to navigate our Site, to remember your preferences, to give you a better customer experience and to optimize our Website by providing content tailored to your needs through targeted emailings, advertisements and promotional offers.
Collection of personal data
Personal data can be collected on the site www.sandrarity.com at any time during the navigation on our site (account creation, Product order, newsletter registration) & more generally when you interact with us.
Within the framework of the payment of the Products proposed on the www.sandrarity.com. site, this one record financial data relating to the bank account or the credit card of the Customer/user.
Recipients of personal data
Personal data is reserved for the sole use of the Vendor, its employees and any entity linked to the Sandy Society SARL.
The data controller is the Seller, within the meaning of the French Data Protection Act and as of 25 May 2018 of Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data. The processing of personal data is represented by the personal data protection officer Sandy Boget, who can be contacted at mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitations on processing
Unless the Customer expressly agrees, his personal data will not be used for advertising or marketing purposes. The Customer may be asked to tick a box by which he/she agrees to receive informative and advertising e-mails from the Seller. The Customer may withdraw his consent at any time by contacting the Seller (contact details above) or by following the unsubscribe link.
Data retention period
The Seller shall keep the data thus collected for a period of 5 years, covering the time of prescription of the applicable contractual civil liability.
Security and confidentiality
The Seller implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data from alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment, and the Seller cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
Implementation of the rights of Clients and users
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, Customers and users of the site http://www.sandrarity.com have the following rights:
- They can update or delete the data concerning them by mentioning it to the e-mail address email@example.com or by mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of the delegate for the protection of personal data.
- They can delete their account by writing to the e-mail address indicated in "Data controller".
- They can exercise their right of access to know the personal data concerning them by writing to the address indicated in "Data controller".
- If the personal data held by the Seller is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated by writing to the address indicated in "Data Controller".
- They may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, by writing to the address indicated in "Data controller".
- They may also request the portability of data held by the Seller to another service provider
- Finally, they may object to the processing of their data by the Seller
These rights, as long as they do not object to the purpose of the processing, can be exercised by sending a request by mail or e-mail to the Data Controller whose contact details are indicated above.
The person in charge of processing must give a reply within a maximum of one month.
In the event of refusal to grant the Customer's request, reasons must be given.
The Customer is informed that in the event of refusal, he may lodge a complaint with the CNIL (3 place de Fontenoy, 75007 PARIS) or refer the matter to a judicial authority.